Keeping Busy


So you can tell I have been playing catch up on my blog this weekend. Some of the things I have been keeping busy with are craft shows. Carrie of Carrie's Paper Works and I had one on the 1st and another on the 9th of October, and there is yet another coming up on the 5th of November. So a lot of my time has been devoted to making items for the craft shows. I already posted a couple of the items that I made and here are some of the pictures of our booths for the two past shows. You will see some of Carrie's items as well as some more of mine.

The first set of pictures are from the Fenton Craft Fair


As you can see we were a bit tight on space at this fair. But at the Florissant Old Town Fall Festival we had room to spread out more. You can see those pictures below.
SDC18054SDC18053 SDC18059 SDC18060 SDC18058


Are next fair is the Bridgeton Fall Arts & Crafts Fair
November 5th from 9am - 3pm     at   4201 Fee Fee Rd     Bridgeton MO  63044

Comments

Popular Posts