Such a Find



I love to go antiquing and thrifting, don't you? You never know what treasures you are going to find.


Look what I scored at the Thrift store today!! The Complete Adventures of Young Indiana Jones. Did I tell you that I love all things Archaeological! And only $7.90 for the whole set, a steal.


Of course Miss Millie could not resist getting into the photo shoot.




I also got this set of globe bookends, love the travel theme.

Miss Mil is checking them out.


Not a bad price for the set?


And I absolutely love this little llama vase. 




Isn't he adorable? I don't know if he is an antiquity or modern but he was reasonable at $10.00, no tag to show you as the Antique Mall took it off. When you look at the bottom there is what looks like a provenance tag, as though it might have been in someone's collection. 





Comments

  1. Looks like you had a lovely time finding new treasures. Such a pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts