Lovely Flowers





Aren't they lovely? So fresh like Spring has already arrived! These were a valentine gift from my daughter, along with the godiva chocolates, YUM.

Now I can share the card that I made for her. Didn't want to post it before she received it.





I used the artisan embellishments kit, the swallowtail stamp, and the valentine greeting from delightful dozen. You can see the flower has shifted a bit, I didn't notice this when I was taking the pictures, but when I tried to put the card in a envelope it became even more loose. The flowers were just too heavy for the dimensionals so I got out my glue gun and made sure they wouldn't come off.
Here you can see how the dimensional is pulling loose, I think part of it was that I was adhering it to lace instead of paper.

I love how shabby vintage it is.



Stamps: Delightful Dozen (w122650)(c122652) Swallowtail (w129213)
 Ink: Soft Suede (115657) Crumb Cake (126975) Primrose Petals (126858)
Paper: Pink Pirouette (111351)
Adorable Details: Artisan Embellishments  Kit (129328)

Comments

Popular Posts