Stampin' Up! ~ Batty For You Matchbook Treat Holder



Matchbook holders are fairly quick and easy to create and add that extra special touch to your treats. I found these fun pretzel treats and decided to create a holder. I first measured the pretzel package this one fit perfectly in half a sheet of card stock. I cut the card stock length wise at the 4 1/4 mark. I then scored at 3 1/2, 4 1/2, and 9 which made the flap 2".


I stapled the flap about 1/2" in, using a 1 1/4" x 4" strip of retired Halloween paper to cover the staples on the front and back. I added a 1 3/4" scallop circle in pumpkin pie with an image from the retired stamp set Batty for You stamped on whisper white and punched out with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  I decorated the bottom flap with a coordinating paper measuring 4" x 3".





Thanks for stopping by,
  Have an Ink-tastic Day
  ~Huggs~
         Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts