Wedding Banners


Hello,

Time for some Wedding stuff. I have been working on lots of items for my Daughter's wedding which is on May 22nd and will post more later, but for now here are the banners. The MR & MRS will be on the head table, we used book pages as the designer paper as a nod to my daughter's profession as a librarian. The colors of the wedding are purple any shade and silver. Silver glimmer paper give that extra sparkle just perfect for a wedding.






The thank you banner will be on the card and gift table. We picked a storage box from Michaels to hold the cards. I has a lovely peacock in shades of purples, blues and greens. The special touch about it is that it is in the shape of a large book, again perfect for a librarian.









And the Welcome banner will be on the place card table. We have created heart shaped place cards that open up as and easel with the # as the stand. I will show those later as well.














Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you have enjoyed looking at these lovely banners.










Comments

Popular Posts