Christmas Decorations 2016



Hello, I just wanted to share some of My Christmas decorations for this year. I went with a more whimsical look this season.


 The three little angels are ones that My Mom had since I was little. The Noel sign I created while at the last craft fair I was at. I like to take something with me to work on and for that fair I made signs and cards. I had all the elements cut out and just needed to assemble them.




You might recognize the owl. He is one of the ones that I sell. He normally sits on a frap bottle full of candy. I set him on a small cone to make him a tree topper. 


Needle felted snowman and candy.



Love the Felt Holly! and crocheted ornaments.



Cute Penguin with a bucket of snowballs.


Joy picture with garland over a side table.





I put the pinecone ornament out every year. My daughter made it for me.


Woolly and whimsical display on the entertainment center.



Supper cute needle felted fox.




And a couple of sleeping kitty pictures to share.



Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha


Comments

Popular Posts