What's on the Shelf


I am Reading


I am in the middle of reading
Mission: Improper by Bec McMaster. 



An alternate Victorian Steampunk London with a new take on werewolf and vampire lore. I do like the development of the characters to this point. I will let you know more when I finish. So far so good.


I am Listening to 


I have started re reading Robert Jordan's series The Wheel of Time. Or rather I am listening to them. I love to have an audio book going in the car while I am driving. And since Amazon is making a TV series for the Wheel of Time I wanted to go back and get reacquainted with the books. 

How many times have you re read your favorites books? Please let me know in the comments as I am always looking for good books to read.

I am Watching 

 Critical Role. Where a group of nerdy voice actors play D&D. I am at episode 60 of Campaign 2. So good! Love to have this playing while I am crafting. I can listen to the dialog while working and then really pay attention to the visual when Matt brings out the miniature sets. They are amazing!


Comments

Popular Posts