Merry Christmas!



Happy Holidays Everyone. Just sharing a bit of the decorations for this year. I didn't get my tree put up till the week before Christmas. But I had set up, decorated and taken down 5 trees prior to this. Yep for the craft fairs. It kind of made it not as exciting to decorate this year.

I opted not to use a tree skirt for but stacked some vintage books around the base to hide the stand and ground the tree. All of the ornaments were non breakable as we had a new addition to our household. Mr Jekyll who when it came to the tree turned into a destructive little Mr Hyde. I lost count of how many times I had to redecorate as he was obsessed with taking the holly out of the tree. His second passion was climbing the tree. 


So here are just a few of my favorite ornaments. You saw some of them last year. The Felty Fox and the fun Holly.



I added in these laser cut wood ornaments. Love the fox and owl. I also had a lot of snowflake ones.



The scene on the TV cabinet is similar to last years.



Thanks for stopping by.
I hope your Holidays are extra special!

~Huggs~
     Iantha




Comments

Popular Posts