Morning Coffee ~ An Etsy Plan



Hello,

Today is going to be another one of those quick Hi! there. I spent the weekend cleaning in the basement and hauling stuff to the goodwill. When I am down there working I keep thinking that I really need to get some ephemera packs made up. Then I give myself the excuse that I keep getting side tracked. But! if I want to be honest with myself I should admit that I am a bit intimidated by the thought of starting an etsy shop.It is one of the goals I set for this year.  So my plan is to 

1.  do some google research for blogs that explain how to set up a shop

2.  comment on some of the posts to get a dialog going with a successful etsy shop owner

3.  write up a description for the shop

4.  organized merchandise

  •     dictionary page quotes
  •     cards
  •     ephemera packs
  •     ornaments

5.   take pictures and write descriptions of merchandise

6.  get merchandise organized so that it is easily found when a sale is made

7.  get mailing supplies

8.  sign up for shop

9.  post items for sale

10.  meet new customers






So what do you think of the plan?  Do you have an etsy shop? Do you shop on etsy?

I would love to hear from you.

Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha




Comments

Popular Posts