Yeah!!!!!




I have air and internet again!!!!!!

The AC died on Wednesday of last week and we suffered through some 90+ days with heat index of 100+

I commented there is a positive note ----- we sweated a lot of toxins out of our bodies while the AC was down.

I got boos.

The AC got repaired on Monday so we are cool now. 

Then on Thursday of last week we had a quick storm blow through and the power went out. I knew this when I came home as all the clocks were flashing and the computer was off, and the modem was dead. 

Yep the power surge fried the modem.

Finally got the replacement on Tuesday!

So I am back.

Other news I put an offer in on a house. We have inspections on Monday. Just waiting to see how those go and then the appraisal to do before I can actually say it is going to be mine.

Will get back with you on all that soon.

Thanks for stopping by
~Huggs~
     Iantha 

Comments

Popular Posts