Hello All,

At the last two craft fairs customers were asking about the creation process, so I thought I would share some of that here.

I have several was that I create my prints. Some are hand lettered directly on a dictionary page, other times I work out the design in a sketch book and if it was very difficult (meaning it took a couple dozen tries to get a design I was happy with) I will scan it and print it onto the dictionary page or map. I also make use of the fonts available in pages and word to create some of the quotes that I print.

So here are some pictures that I posted a while back. I thought I would start by reposting them and  then I will create a series of posts on my other methods.

The first step is to draw out the design in pencil. Then you ink it in and then add color.



Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts