Another Steampunk Inspired Frame


Hello All!

Today I am sharing an altered frame with a steampunk feel. I have added vintage hardware, clock parts, craft gears, antique crochet, a couple of flowers and pearls. 


Here are some detail shots.


I hope this inspires you to get crafty.
If the craft bug hasn't hit you and you want to take a step into the  past that never was, you can stop by the Big River Steampunk Spring Faire. This frame is one of the items I will have at my booth, Iantha's Ink and Booktinkery.

Here is the info on the Faire.

 Coming to the Admiral Coontz Armory, March 30-31, 2019: the Big River Steampunk Spring Faire! 

Admission is $29.00 per person which is a TWO-DAY PASS, one price covers all entertainment at the Armory for BOTH DAYS! Tickets for children 10 and under are just $15.00 each.

Tickets and details can be found here



The image inside the frame is one of the note cards from my new note card series. 
I will post more about them soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

~Huggs~
     Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts