Big River Steampunk Spring Faire


Hello,

Just sharing a few photos from the Big River Steampunk Spring Faire that was March 30th and 31st.

The venue did have to be moved a couple of times. First because the original location was flooded and the second location was deemed unsuitable. The final location for the vendor portion of the faire was at the Mark Twain Brewery.


I had a booth there so am sharing pics of my space. I don't have any of the rest of the fair as I didn't have anyone to man my booth so I could roam around.  





Traffic was very slow on Saturday.
This is probably from a number of factors.
Movement of the location, flooding, and weather.
It was cold and rainy and the rain turned into large wet snowflakes.




 Even with the low turnout I had a good time and got to meet a lot of neat people.


 Sorry about the dark picks the lighting in the space was more moody than photographic.
 

  Author Dana Fraedrich bought one of my dictionary page prints to display at her booth. 
How cool!
I got the first book in her steampunk trilogy and will let you know how it was when I get it finished. 


Comments

Popular Posts