Going Green/Craft Hour ~ To the Moon and Back Mini Album


For June's Craft Hour program we created mini albums from CDs. To fit the summer reading club theme of Discover New Galaxies the album was themed Love you to the moon and back. 

I used a die to cut the stars out of black cardstock for the cover. The cover was decorated with a tag stamped with I love you to the moon and back and an exhaust trail in the shape of a heart. Sparkly silver ribbon and Gold floss were added to the tag along with a stamped image of the moon.


The first layout has a crescent moon shaped pocket with a retro rocket tag. The next using the same space paper with a photo mat and a caption stamped shoot of the moon.


The second layout has a cute retro space kid paper. The page on the left is hinged and opens to a journaling spot. The page on the right is a pocket with a caption stamped you're out of this world.

 I realized when I was assembling the album that I had made my journaling a right side page but I had already punched the pocket page as the right side page. 



So I recreated that page to be punched as the left side page.
 Sometimes you get ahead of your self when creating and just have to go with it. But I had these photos to show how the page opened and did not take new ones of  the left page.
 

The inside gives you lots of space to journal or add another photo.




The final layout has constellation paper with a photo mat dressed up with silver stars on the left side and a pocket with a retro journaling card on the right side.

Hope you enjoyed this project
Thanks for stopping by,

Huggs
     Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts