The Holiday Celebrations Begin


We had our gift exchange today as the Girls are going to fly to France on Christmas eve.


Jekyll is enjoying his catnip teabag.



Mimi lounging in the sun with an eye on her pizza toy.


Zach, Gilli and Lisa opening socks.

Everyone got a nice assortment of candy, new socks and an orange in the toe of their Christmas sock.

Zach got The Muppet Christmas Carol, Hot Chocolate in a Rudolph Tin and a pair of wool socks.

Gilli got wine paring milk chocolates and a bottle of white wine. She also got a candle in a snowman tin cup.

Lisa got wine paring dark chocolates and a bottle of red wine. She also got a tea towel that had two kitties embroidered on it with the phrase, curiosity did what?


I received two charms for my pandora bracelet; a mom and baby owl and the Hogwarts Crest.

In the eventing Tiffany and Craig came over to do the name drawing gift exchange. For this I had Craig's name. I got him a leather wallet that I bought from a local craftsman at the Lindberg craft fair. I also gave him flannel pajama pants and the graphic novel Vox Machina Origins.

I hope everyone has a great holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts