Garden Cards


I have been trying to use all of the paper bits that I have lying around. It will take me fooooorever!!!!! I do have quite a bit. The greeting on the card comes from the paper. I picked up this paper at a big box craft store last year and had not gotten around to using it.


The paper was 12 x 12 and had 12 seed pack designs printed on it. I added the dragon fly and bee focal points to play up the garden feel.


These were cut from extra thick black card stock using a retired Stampin' Up set, Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.



All of the papers used in the layers on the cards are leftover bits from previous projects.





For the Dragon fly above and the bee below I added crystal effects to give it hi-gloss and dimension.


Comments

  1. These are so lovely! Would love to have some for my garden group.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts