Junk Journal for Teslacon

 

 
This is the junk journal that I created to wear with my outfits at Teslacon: War of the Worlds. I used the cover of an old book that was falling apart. I punched three holes to add the binder rings. Small doily pieces were added and each ring was decorated with ribbons.
 



 
I used a variety of papers, cardstock, book pages to make the pages of the journal.

 
I mad sure to add plenty of pockets and tuck spots so I could collect business cards and brochures.


 
Bits of ribbon and embellishments were added.



 
A paper bag and large envelope were added so I could collect large items.


 
 
Rub ons and stickers were used to decorate pages. 


 
I left the spine of the book and attached it to the back cover.


 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
    ~Hugs!
         Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts