My Craft Room ~ Where Bloggers Create 2012


Will you join me for a cup of tea as I surf around blog world to visit all of the wonderful places where bloggers create. Thank you Karen for hosting this wonderful blog party. I can't believe how amazing all of the spaces I have seen so far have been, if you haven't been part of this blog party and want to know more stop by My Desert Cottage the blog home of Karen Valentine the hostess of this party.  
So Welcome to my humble abode.



My desk, still not sure how to hide the mess of cords. I don't want to loose the airy feeling of the desk by adding a skirt. I am also considering finding a different desk and putting this in the middle of the floor for a work island. 

My stamping stuff!!! : )




This is the end of that wall of storage. The little table was my computer dest until I got the white one last week. Now it will be used for a work surface, sewing or using the big shot.


Sheep and goats, this unit is where I am storing some of the felt I use to make hair clips and headbands that I sell at craft fairs.


Button and embellishment storage.



The baskets hold felted wool and the cardboard storage boxes they are sitting on hold dies and preped cans for making garden stakes. For some reason I did not take a picture of the bottom shelf which has another bin of wool and my sewing machine



Here is the big shot area, gotta love the big shot!!! 
The top holds punches, the first shelf the big shot and a little basket with embossing folders and embosslits. Next is a shelf with dies and below that misc craft supplies.





Ink and stamp storage. 
You can also see my stampin write markers
 and a little tote holding tools. 
I can't believe how incredibly blurry these pictures are.
Sorry about that : (



On the top I have my stamp and scrub, spray mist and staz-on cleaner in a glass dish; I also tossed in my mat stack and powder pal and tray. In front are some embossing powers, I don't have a very big collection of those yet. The  first shelf has my 12 x 12 paper and another little tote that I use to hold an on the go project. The second shelf is card stock and below that envelopes.


Business supplies, magazine and catalog storage. 
The plastic boxes hold scrapbooking supplies.


Souvenirs and display samples.






On the other side of the room I have this hutch. My Mom built this, she brought it down to me back in 1998 for my birthday. She was always doing crafts of some kind. A lot of our clothes were made by her because it was less expensive back then to buy a couple yards of fabric rather than buy a ready made item. She would take a shirt or pants that fit us and lay it out on the fabric and start cutting around it and before you knew it we would have a new outfit. For a while She belonged to a craft of the month club, they would send you all the supplies and instructions to make an item each month. The year I got my doll house she joined a miniature club and got supplies to make a piece of furniture each month. 
I come by my craftiness from her. 


Taking pictures


 Gifts from the sea and a beach babe'





A couple more beach babies and part of Tiff's whale collection.



 And a final view of that corner of the room. 
More beachy goodness and Tony's cat tree.  




Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you soon, 
either when you visit here again or when I stop by your place. 
I will just leave you with a favorite quote. 
You can read it on my tea mug below.  
Huggs  ~Iantha~




Comments

Popular Posts