Warehouse 13 Closes it Doors




Hello All!

 I  am totally bummed because one of my favorite shows has come to an end. I love Warehouse 13 with all of its Steampunk Gadgets and when you add in all of the Mythology, Literary and Archaeology references it was right up my alley. It was definitely a dream job if ever I had one, too bad it was just a show : (

Here are a couple of trailers for the show. If you haven't had a chance to see it (where have you been hiding?) check out the show on dvd.







As much as I love the characters of Mika and Pete, my favorite episodes have H G Wells in them. I just relate to her not sure why?



And did I mention the gadgets, check out the Tesla gun that HG is holding.

And here is Artie's Computer




And who needs a cell phone when you can use a farnsworth


Or better yet Claudia's souped up Farnsworth.  Steammy!


Hope this entices you to check out the show, maybe your local library will have it.


Thanks for stopping by
Full Steam Ahead!

~Huggs~ 
     Iantha 

Comments

Popular Posts