Backyard Basics for Mom

While at the craft fair I was busy making mother's day cards as they seemed to sell as fast as I could get them made. I did not get pictures of them all but here is one that I managed to snap a photo of.


The ribbon and designer paper are retired, I hope you don't mind. But I think that I am like most of you, when the paper retires just because I can't buy more doesn't mean I have to stop using what I have. The tulip is from the Backyard Basics stamp set and framelits which just retired, sorry : (  checked the list and it is sold out. The Happy Mother's Day is in the occasions catalog and is available till the end of May. So if you would like it for next year you have a few weeks to grab it up. And finally the fun swooshes behind the greeting are a sneak peak from the upcoming 2014-2015 catalog. 

Thanks for stopping by,
See you soon
Huggs  
             ~Iantha~


Comments

Popular Posts