A little more rearranging on the blog

Hello All,

Please be patient with me as I am doing a little rearranging on my blog. You should still be able to see everything just in different places. I am taking the photo heavy posts of events and vacations and making them into pages. You will see these listed in the side bar under photo albums. I have just started so only a few are there the rest are still posts and if you check the archived posts you can find them. I thought this would be an easier way for friends and family to find photos and those of you who are just here for the crafts will not have to scroll through all the pics. If you would like to check out the photos feel free, I was just trying to make everything flow a bit better. Let me know what you think.


Thanks for stopping by,


~Huggs~

     Iantha 

Comments

Popular Posts