Another Peace Within Card




A girl who works with my DD lost her beloved cat. So I was tasked to make another sympathy card and DD liked the image on the other one and asked for a grey tabby.



I just love this image, the kitty is so peaceful. And it is so quick to color, I used water color pencils and a blender pen to get the shaded look.


The sentiment is from another retired set. I hope you don't mind when I show you retired items. I figure if I like to keep sets to continue using them because I really like them and they are so versatile, that the rest of you do as well and might want to see some new ideas with them. The image on this card and the other one I did is stamped on a 3.25 x 3.5" piece of water color paper. Because it is a larger image and I wanted to add the banners and sentiments I used a larger size card. The card base measures 5 x 6.5"



Thanks for stopping by,

Huggs
      ~Iantha~


Comments

Popular Posts