Happy Birthday! ~ Make a Wish



Happy Birthday Dear Daughter. 

This is the card and gift tag I decorated for my daughters birthday.  
I used the July Paper Pumpkin Kit as the beginning for my card and I added a bit of retired designer paper and a banner created with the make a wish stamp from the Perfect Pennants Set. 
On the tag I used the same DSP and a sentiment from the retired stamp set Make a Wish.


Stamps: 
     Perfect Pennants wood mount (133277) clear (133230)
     Make a Wish (retired)

Ink:  
      Soft Sky
      Blackberry Bliss

Paper: 
    Whisper White
    Designer paper (retired)

Tools: 
     Big Shot
     Banners Framlits

Adorable Details:
     White Satin Ribbon
     Silver satin Ribbon
     July Paper Pumpkin




Thanks for Stopping By
See You Soon

Huggs
      ~Iantha~

Comments

Popular Posts