Keeping Busy

Life has been keeping me busy again. I am working on cleaning out the basement so that I can move my craft room down there. I am reclaiming the bedroom for a guest room. We will be having guests in May, my Sister and her family will be coming in from France to attend my Daughters wedding. I have the small bedroom with a single bed ready for visitors already which will be great for my niece, but need to be able to have a full size bed for Lisa and Francois.

I have cleared out a good portion of the basement, the Got Junk people are awesome and took a lot of stuff. Other stuff has been going to the Goodwill. I am now ready to paint!

On top of all of that I have been working with my Daughter and her bridesmaids to get invitations, table numbers, place-cards, banners, center pieces and bouquets ready for the wedding. I have some book page flowers to create for the bouquets and they will be finished. We then have a couple more centerpieces to make and all of the decorations will be done. We still need to make the programs, I need to hem the dress make the sheer partlet for the dress and make my dress then we might be ready. 

Once that is done I can work on the invitations and decorations for the bridal shower.

What can I say Keeping Busy! 

Comments

Popular Posts