Updates




Hello,

I am stopping by again after so long to update you all on everything that has been going on. Of course there was the wedding on May 22nd. My daughter got married and I have been busy working on all the wedding items. (Will post pictures soon.) I moved all of my craft stuff to the basement and got the bedroom decorated and ready for my sister and her family. Squeezed in two craft fairs one the last weekend of April and the other the first weekend of May. Posted some banners already but will post more pictures from the craft fairs soon. 

So just to make myself a reminder list of all the items I need to show you, here goes ~

~From the Wedding~

Save the dates
Wedding invitations
Place cards
Thank you cards
flower arrangements
bouquets
wedding photos

~Other~

Going Green mini bouquet
           This was the super cute project for April. We used book pages ~ buttons ~ lace ~ wire and salt shakers to make an adorable mini flower arrangement. You will see some of these in the craft fair photos as well as I made some to sell.

Craft fair photos

May's Going Green Capri sun coin purse and Chip bag pocket sized tissue holder

June's Going Green plastic bag keeper

So check back soon and I will try and get these posted asap! 
: ) hopefully before the end of June.

See ya soon,
Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts