Peace Within



Yes I had to make another sympathy card. This time a co-worker of my daughter lost her cat. I of course pulled out peace within ( I love this retired set ) I did however have to alter it a bit as Tiff said the cat needed to be white and fluffy. The cat on the stamp is a short hair tabby. What I did was inked the stamp with my basic black marker all except the cat. I stamped it on Whisper White card stock and used my water color pencils and blender pens to color it in. I then created a white fluffy cat and fussy cut it our and used glue dots to place him on the chair. What do you think?


I used another retired stamp set for the With Sympathy.
A retired designer paper with a very vanilla and basic gray pattern was layered on basic gray card to frame the image which was also layered on basic gray. The with sympathy was stamped in basic black on piece of basic grey that was layered on the basic grey base. A black satin ribbon was tied around the card front to add an elegant touch and the card front was mounted onto a Very Vanilla Card. 




The card is larger than the A4 size. I made it 5 x 6.5" The image is large enough that it really needs a larger card base to be able to do all the layering that I like. 



I hope you enjoyed this remake of peace within. 
Thanks for stopping by.

See ya soon
Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts