Happy Thanksgiving


Hello,

Just a bit late but it is still the holiday weekend so Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!







I made this banner for my daughter who hosted thanksgiving at her new house.
 I am still getting to know the camera, I bought it the night before. I had dropped my old camera and it was having issues, so wanted to get a new one for the holiday.




The spread was outrageous as always. 
Tiff did turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, and corn. 
Her Grandma and Grandpa Davis brought ham and sweet potatoes. 
I took over a spinach casserole. 
And of course there was pie.




There was a game to watch.



Busy in the kitchen.



Now for a obligatory cat picture. 
Meet Gourdy. Tiff's new cat. 
He has a bit of a cold in his right eye so it is kind of squinty.



Don't you just love the orange stripes?



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thanks for stopping by
See ya soon

~Huggs~
       Iantha


Comments

Popular Posts