What's On the Shelf

It has been a long time since my last post on what I am reading. It is not that I haven't been reading or listening to books, I just haven't been posting. So Sorry!

And since I have been so overwhelmed with the move I have been revisiting things I have already read. Books I love but do not have to concentrate totally on. I do this a lot with DVDs when I am crafting. I pop one in the player for background sound but I don't have to actually watch it to know what is going on. I can hear the dialog and see the movie in my head. 

So right now 
I am listening to


I do so love the Amelia Peabody series!!!!  Victorian sensibilities, Travel, Egyptology and walking Mummies, what is not to love?

I am Reading


The Parasol Protectorate series is amazing. The main characters in this series remind me a lot of Amelia and Emerson from the Amelia Peabody books in the way they interact with each other and how their personalities mesh.

This book is also set in the Victorian time period  but is an alternate verse in that most of the main characters are supernatural. Vampires, Werewolves and Mummies. OH MY!

And you also get a bit of steampunk with, the dirigibles hot air balloons and parasol filled with gadgets.

I am Watching



Can you see the theme progress.

I have another book to add the the shelf. This along with google searches are being used to research my next junk journal.


 
 I am planing on making a junk journal that is owned by a Victorian lady on a grand tour of Egypt.

Will show that to you soon.

Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts