2020 Planner


Hello All!

I am behind on getting ready for 2020. I am making my calendar/ planner/ journal this year. I used a travelers notebook last year but had bought one with the weeks already printed on the page and you just wrote in the dates. This time I am using a blank grid paper note book and will decorate and add the dates myself.

To start decorating the planner I did some stamping with a few of the stamp sets that I have. I used lost lagoon ink from Stampin' Up, it has been retired as has the stamp I used from Clockworks, to give some color to the otherwise neutral cover. 


I then added some gears stamped in StazOn timber brown to fill in between the lost lagoon bits. 
The last bit of stamping was to add a pen with flourish to the top of the notebook. 


I found some lovely images on The Graphics Fairy.  I changed the size of them in pages and printed them on sticker paper to make some ephemera to decorate the planner.

I will be posting the weekly spreads as I get them created.




I added the 2020 to a book plate image and cut out the design. A bit of the timber brown was used to darken the edges and the sticker was added to the front of the notebook.















How are you going to record your 2020?

Let us know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts