WIP ~ Fantasy Display for Library



Hello all,

These are pics of the progress on a display I am working on for the library. I am set to have the main lobby case in July and my theme is Fantasy.

I have just started to add color to the scales, I still have a long way to go.

Here are some progress pictures.












I have been making scales as part of the back drop. They will have a wavy border at the top that will be lined with copper foil paper and have black glitter letters with a Tolkien quote.



And being a library display the case will have a nice selection of fantasy books, pieces from my personal collection of figures and art, and some of my favorite quotes from favorite books!



I also have this little guy for the case in the children's area.



I hope you enjoyed seeing these, I will post more pictures as I get more work done on the dragon eye display.

Right now I am listening to the sound track from the Hobbit. 

When I was working on the scales I was listening to the audio book "Dragons of the Dwarves Depths" by  Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman.

Which do you prefer to listen to when you are working on a project, books or music?

Thanks for stopping by

~Huggs~
     Iantha







Comments

Popular Posts