WIP Fantasy Display




I made some progress on the wip I shared earlier. I added more scales and got the quote banner on the top. I love so many quotes from Tolkien. 

Here are some close-ups of the scales and banner




The glass display case that the display is going has a subtle division created by the sliding glass doors and metal brackets. You can get the feel of how this will layout from the photos of my Steampunk display

This banner will be on the left of the display and on the right I will have some quotes and the dragons eye.


Another Tolkien quote is part of the focal of the right display. It is matted on a piece of  11 x 14 brown card stock. I added copper glitter and copper brads to accent it.

Several more quotes will surround the dragon eye, it is still a work in progress.


About three of the quotes will be used around the dragon eye to offset the large quote. 





I tried to find some of the most inspirational quotes to help give positive inspiration in this troubled time.


We still haven't heard when the library will reopen. 
The display is set to be in July 
 but if we haven't reopened it can be used another time.





Today I have two questions. 

Who is your favorite author?      ....and....

What quote do you find inspirational?


Thanks for sharing

~Huggs~
     Iantha






Comments

Popular Posts