Sweet Words



Hello all,

I had picked up this trays earlier in the fall thinking I would use them for fall craft fair items. I am just now getting around to it. 


I cut a piece of card board the size of the back and covered that in book pages and added the sweet glimmer works to get these fun bits of art.







I love the tone on tone of the Dream, it is so warm and vintage. But I know my daughter would love the clean modern look of the Love.





The tray actually has enough depth that you can place 3D items on it. So I tested with the penguins. So cute!

Thanks for stopping by
See ya soon,

~Huggs~
     Iantha

Comments

  1. I LOVE these! And the fact that you can place little trinkets on the bottom edge is a major plus. I may have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts