Craft Updates



Hello,

I am working on several new lines of upcycled projects to show in the spring craft fairs. Since Carrie won't be doing as many craft fairs with me I have half a booth to expand into. She always did stationary type items; journals, notebooks, post-it note holders, magnetic clips, pens, photo clips, ect...

Some of the items I will be making and showing you soon are:


  • Book cover Journals
  • Map/book page Wall Art
  • Note pads that coordinate with the book page note cards
  • More styles of note cards
  • Individual cards
  • Book Clocks
  • Salt Shaker button bouquets
  • unusual vintage containers (think tea cups, goblets, gravy boats) repurposed with flower arrangements
  • Folded book art
  • And of course my signature banners, banners and more banners


I will start posting pictures soon.

Thanks for stopping by
See ya soon

~Huggs~
     Iantha

Comments

Popular Posts