What's On the Shelf!

Hot Dudes Reading


Hello,

I am changing things up a bit. I am not going to be doing What I'm reading now, instead I am going to be posting What's On the Shelf! 

Why?

When I do the what I'm reading now I just posted about one book, but I don't just read one book at a time. I usually have an audio book going in the car, a fiction that I read on break at work and a nonfiction that I read at home. Sometimes I also like to throw in a bit of humor. 

So with What's On the Shelf! I will be showing all of the items that I have for the month. If I get through them early I might do a second posting during the month.

Sound like fun?

As you can see from the photo above I have been listening to the Originals, studying the Miracle Morning and checking out some eye candy with Hot Dudes Reading. I also am on the second book of the Sean Wyatt series The Clerics Vault, the book cover is not on the shelf as it is an Ebook on my phone.

Here are the back covers so you can get a description.










Comments

Popular Posts