Going Green ~ Out of the Box Cards




To the February Going Green program I decided to create some cards and a mini magazine holder. I was inspired by an image from pinterest of a card front created from a corrugated cardboard box that was pealed with the ribs showing.

The above card is my take on the technique. 

This lead to my decision to have all the cards hold an element of cardboard.

The card below has corrugated wrap and the inside of a box of cat food as the cardboard elements. The burlap adds another texture and the red glitter heart adds just the fun pop of pizazz.  




I love the texture of the corrugated wrap as the background of the doily and lacy stamped circles.





Everything fits nicely in the mini magazine holder. Also created from cardboard and dressed up with the corrugated wrap and glitter heart.





Everyone had a great time creating these cards and loved the holder. I had to draw out the plans for several ladies who wanted to create more.












Comments

Popular Posts