Goodwill Hall = Treasures



I got a lot of fun stuff from the Goodwill Outlet or as Tiff and I like to call it, the buy it by the pound store.

I scored some stamps, doilies and bakers twine.  

A lovely brass lamp. I am debating on whether to just rewire it or to part it out for other fun projects.

A broken hair crimped. Yes this might seem strange but I have in mind what projects I want to part it out for. There were two in the bin and the other wasn't broken so as I was going to part it out I went ahead and took the broken one in case someone else could use the complete one.

A vintage box labeled Collars and Cuffs. It needs a new lining but that shouldn't be too difficult.

A fur shawl.

A couple of glass containers to hold bits.

Another large dictionary. In good condition for prints. The quality of the paper is always an issue. The newer dictionaries especially the large ones tend to have thin paper. So the older ones work much better as the paper is higher quality. I also like the aged look of the pages.

An old dictionary that was falling apart but has lovely illustrations that will be used for crafting and collage.

Lots of canvas bags. I plan to paint out the logos on them and add my own design and use them for large purchases at the fairs. I have paper bags that I package customer purchases in but am always afraid that they will break and frames and ornaments will go crashing to the ground. So this seems an economical way to get a sturdy bag for heavy and fragile items.



Comments

Popular Posts