Going Green ~ Still Life and a New Project






Hello everyone!!! Just wanted to share a bit of my creative space at the Library where I work. I have some shelves that I store craft supplies on and the top shelf I have a bit of a still life assembled. The bottle with the paper flowers are from my craft program in May. The decorated Starbucks bottle is from last fall. The large spool of lace was donated by one of the lovely ladies that comes to my Going Green programs. I have put it to good use and still have plenty left over. The picture below is a sample for the ladies to get inspiration from for the program at the end of this month. We are altering picture frames. 


Isn't it just super fun, don't you just love the shabby vintage look of it. So perfect for a special romantic picture. I will leave you with a close up of one of the tissue pattern paper carnations.
Thanks for stopping by,
Huggs ~Iantha~


Comments

Popular Posts