Hello All!

I hope you don't mind all of the photo heavy posts. I took close to 900 photos while in France, many of them are of the items we saw at museums so I only posted my most favorite. I have one more picture heavy post to come. The weekend of April 4-6 was Comic Con St Louis. I went with Tiff, Craig and Jenny on Saturday and Jenny and I went back on Sunday. So I will be putting up pics of some of the fun costumes I saw. If any of you are fans of Firefly the tv series, I went as a Steampunk version of Kaylee and Jenny dressed up as Jayne. After the Comic Con post I will get back to craft posting. I should have plenty to share as I am prepping for an up coming Craft Fair. The Florissant Valley of Flowers is May 2nd and 3rd, If you are in the area I would love to see you.

Thanks for stopping by,
See You Soon

Huggs
    ~Iantha~

Comments

Popular Posts