I'm Back and other Random Thoughts




So Sorry for the long Hiatus. 

Here are some of the things that have been going on the past month. Added onto my regular 40 hours at work, which does take away a lot of online and craft time, lol. 

At the end of February I was working on my Going Green program, even though it is a program that I present for work, I do most of my prep at home. And all my search for materials is done on my own time. For March we turned Readers Digest condensed books, the older ones from the 50's and 60's that have the pretty covers, into purses. 

The first week of March was spent prepping for my trip to France, my daughter and I went over so to visit my sister and her family. About half of my suitcase was filled with stuff to take over for them, things they can't find in France. 

Darn it is so easy to get sidetracked, 
                                             went looking for the list and got sucked into facebook : )

Found it, I only got half the list Tiff had the other. As you can see it is all regular everyday items that just can't be found over there. 


Grits
Popcorn cheese powder 
Mint extract 
Crest glide dental floss 
5 (brand) gum in Rain flavor (green) (2 'bags' of 3 packs)  
Hormel pepperoni (one regular, one turkey if possible) [gilli couldnt find it at target, found it at dierbergs] 
Beef jerky (2 jack links bag) 
Maybelline Age Rewind concealer (2) in shade 'fair' or 'light' 
Black ankle socks for gilli 
Generic alkaseltzer tablets
Doritos Cool ranch bag  
Root beer extract 
 


Of course after the trip I was jet lagged for a week and didn't accomplish anything but going to work. And then I had to prep for my Going Green March program which was Yo-Yo necklaces. I did make kits for everyone to create my sample necklace but then had a large fabric stash for them if they did not like the fabrics I had chosen. 

I will post my projects soon and lots of pictures of France!


Thanks for stopping by

Huggs

~Iantha~


Comments

Popular Posts