Welcome to 2018


Welcome to 2018,

This year I have set several goals. 

Organization is at the top of the list. Since my sister and niece moved in with me all of my craft supplies have migrated to the basement in whatever box, bag or basket I could find. So needless to say finding what I need to create with takes as much time as creating.

So Craft organization #1

With the addition of extra people the rest of the house needs attention as well. But that I will put off as we intend to move this year. 

So Finding the right house #2

Building my business is a priority this year. I seemed to have found a niche with my dictionary page quotes at the craft fairs I attended this fall. Finding time to get everything moving in the right direction is challenging. I have a full time job as a librarian and so only devote spare time to my craft business. 

So Making time for business #3

In the same vein I would like to start up an etsy shop this year. This will give me an outlet for my crafted items and any excess supplies I have.

So Etsy shop #4




Comments

Popular Posts