Morning Coffee ~ Welcome to the Week




Good Morning,


I will be using a bit of time in the morning to sit and sip a cup of coffee and chat with you all.   

One of the things that I have set to do more of in 2018 is Blog. Yep I plan on spending more quality time here, to actually talk and get to know you all, not just throw up a picture of my most recent craft.

I have occasionally posted more personal information or style information and I want to expand more in the life style and home decor areas.  So yes I will still be posting about crafting so don't fret if that is what you come by to see. I consider crafting as part of my life style, along with books, food, games and other random quirkiness.




Thanks for stopping by. 
Hope to see you here a bit more often

~Huggs~
     Iantha 



Comments

Popular Posts