Morning Coffee ~ A Productive Weekend



Good Morning,

I spent the afternoon yesterday working on organizing the basement. I had mentioned previously that it needed it desperately. I got 4 boxes of stuff ready to take to the Goodwill and did a great deal of organizing of craft items. 

Next on my agenda is to create some ephemera packs to have ready when I set up my Etsy shop. I also have a large number of books just waiting to be turned into journals. I sold a lot of them last season and am ready to start crafting again. For these journals I plan on including a lot of the ephemera I have lying around. This will make them  more like an art journal full of plenty of blank pages to journal on but also with card stock, printed paper, book pages, maps and more it will be perfect for adding photos and other bits of memorabilia.

As I get them started I will post to give you all a chance to see what I am talking about. 

To Start here is my February Calendar

Feb2018


 

I will let you go for now. 

~Huggs~
     Iantha 



Comments

Popular Posts